2. Privacy of Customer Information
Prorizon Corporation's primary goal in collecting Customer Information is to provide you and other Customers with a secure, efficient and customized venue for electronic sourcing of products and services. In addition to maintaining accurate information on and records of communications with its Customers, Prorizon Corporation may use this Customer Information for its internal business operations, including research and analysis in order to optimize the Website and the services provided thereby and better serve its Customers' needs.
Because Prorizon Corporation understands the importance of protecting the privacy of its Customers and maintaining the security of the Customer Information, Prorizon Corporation pledges that no Customer Information specifically attributable to registered Customers will be disclosed, distributed, published, disseminated, sold, traded, or shared with any third party, including advertisers, business or governmental organizations, or other Customers, provided, however, that Prorizon Corporation shall be entitled to disclose Customer Information to third parties in the following situations:
- When such disclosure is necessary to facilitate communications with Customers or transactions between Customers in accordance with the normal operation of the Website;
- When such disclosure is so ordered by any court, administrative body, governmental agency or regulatory agency, or when Prorizon Corporation in good faith determines that it is legally required to make such disclosure, or when such disclosure is requested by law enforcement authorities in connection with their investigations, or in the event of an emergency;
- When communicating with a Customer outside of the context of the Website;
- When Prorizon Corporation in good faith determines that such disclosure is necessary to correct what Prorizon Corporation believes to be false or misleading information or to address activities that Prorizon Corporation believes to be manipulative or deceptive.
Prorizon Corporation may aggregate and publish Customer Information relating to activity on the Website, but such aggregated Customer Information shall not include any Customer Information that could be used to personally identify you. Prorizon will comply with all applicable laws relating to the collection of information from visitors to its websites. Should Prorizon utilize any cookies to collect information about visitors to its websites, it will only collect anonymous traffic data.
3. IP Address Information
When you gain access as a Customer on the Website, Prorizon Corporation may obtain the IP address and host name (if available) of your originating server. This information identifies the computer that you are using, but no personal information about you is disclosed to Prorizon Corporation. This information helps Prorizon Corporation to diagnose problems with its server, administer the Website and gather broad demographic information about general patterns of Customer use of the Website.
Prorizon Corporation has instituted security measures which are intended to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information under Prorizon Corporation's control. Nevertheless, such measures may not prevent loss, misuse or alteration of information in all cases. Prorizon Corporation urges all Customers to exercise caution when using the Website.
5. Questions or Concerns